Contacts for Coordinated Courses
(Last updated 1/11/21)
In some lower-level courses, a centralized point-of-contact manages accommodation requests instead of the individual instructors. Please follow up with these contacts as indicated below. If you run into any issues, please contact your Access Specialist.
- Biology 1101, 1102, 1105, 1110
- Biology 1113, 113H, 1114, 1114H
- Chemistry 1100, 1110, 1210, 1220, 1250, 1610, 1910H
- Italian 1101, 1102, 1103
- Math 1050, 1075, 1130, 1131, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1172
- Physics 1200, 1201, 1250, 1251
- Psych 1100
- STAT 1350
- Contact Adam Andrews (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For exam accommodations and attendance/deadline modifications: The course coordinator will contact you within 7 days of generating your letter to inquire about your accommodations. If you have an exam scheduled within the next 10 days and are newly registered, email Jonathan Horn (email@example.com) and/or Maggie Wetzel (firstname.lastname@example.org) to expedite matters. Please include your lecturer’s name in the subject line of your email.
- For volunteer note-taker requests: Many lecturers post recorded lectures to Carmen. If you would still like a note-taker, contact Jonathan and Maggie. Please include your lecturer’s name in the subject of your email.
Sections taught by Dr. Zellmer (1220, 1250):
- For Chem 1220/1250 quiz accommodations, Chem 1250 lab accommodations, and attendance/deadline modifications: Contact Dr. Zellmer (email@example.com)
- For Chem 1220 lab accommodations: Contact Dr. Amy Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Midterm/final accommodations or other accommodations: contact Holly Wheaton (email@example.com)
- Contact Holly Wheaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For 1110 labs: Contact both Holly Wheaton (email@example.com) and Dr. Amy Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For 1210, 1220, 1610, 1620, 1910H and 1920 labs: contact Dr. Amy Moore (email@example.com)
- Contact April Weintritt (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your lecturer.
- For midterm/final accommodations: When generating your letter through AIM, select the lecture component. If you encounter any issues, contact William Husen (email@example.com) and Jessica Wheeler (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For other accommodations: Contact your lecturer.
- For quiz accommodations or other accommodations: Contact your recitation instructor/TA. When generating your letter through AIM, select the recitation component.
- For quiz/exam accommodations: If you do not need to change the test start time, then no additional contact needed beyond generating your letter in AIM. The Physics department will adjust your time allotted in Carmen. If you need a different start time either due to your accommodations or a schedule conflict, please email Michael Ziegler (email@example.com), Brad Hefner (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Raju Nandyala (email@example.com) with an explanation of your situation. One of them will reply to you to discuss options.
- For other accommodations (e.g. volunteer note-taker, attendance/deadline modifications): Email Michael Ziegler (firstname.lastname@example.org), Brad Hefner (email@example.com), and Raju Nandyala (firstname.lastname@example.org). Depending on the request, one of them will reply to you to discuss next steps.
- For quiz/exam accommodations and attendance/deadline modifications: Your instructor will provide extended time on quizzes and exams. For other quiz/exam accommodations such as alternate format or a scribe, contact Psych1100Admin@osu.edu.
- For volunteer note-taker requests: Instructors will post handouts and recorded content with captions in Carmen. If you would still like a note-taker in addition to these resources, please contact your instructor directly.
- For any other accommodations: contact Paula Cullen at Psych1100Admin@osu.edu
- Contact Michelle Everson (email@example.com)