Contact for Coordinated Courses
In some lower-level courses, a centralized point-of-contact manages accommodation requests instead of the individual instructors. Please follow up with these contacts as indicated below. If you run into any issues, please contact your Access Specialist.
- Biology 1101, 1102, 1105, 1110
- Biology 1113, 113H, 1114, 1114H
- Chemistry 1100, 1110, 1210, 1220, 1250, 1610, 1910H
- Italian 1101, 1102, 1103
- Math 1050, 1075, 1130, 1131, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1172
- Physics 1200, 1201, 1250, 1251
- Psych 1100
- STAT 1350
- Contact Adam Andrews (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For exam accommodations and intermittent flex plans (formerly "ADM Agreements"): The course coordinator will contact you within 7 days of generating your letter to inquire about your accommodations. If you have an exam scheduled within the next 10 days and are newly registered, email Jonathan Horn (email@example.com) and/or Maggie Wetzel (firstname.lastname@example.org) to expedite matters. Please include your lecturer’s name in the subject line of your email.
- For peer notetaker requests: Many lecturers post recorded lectures to Carmen. If you would still like a notetaker, contact Jonathan and Maggie. Please include your lecturer’s name in the subject of your email.
Sections taught by Dr. Zellmer (1210, 1220, 1250):
- For quiz accommodations and intermittent flex plans (formerly "ADM Agreements"): Contact Dr. Zellmer (email@example.com)
- For lab accommodations: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Midterm/final accommodations or any other accommodations: contact Holly Wheaton (email@example.com)
- Contact Holly Wheaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For 1110 labs: Contact both Holly Wheaton (email@example.com) and firstname.lastname@example.org
- For 1210, 1220, 1610, 1620, 1910H and 1920 labs: contact email@example.com
- Contact April Weintritt (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your lecturer.
- For midterm/final accommodations: When generating your letter through AIM, select the lecture component. If you encounter any issues, contact William Husen (email@example.com) and Jaime Kautz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For any other accommodations: Contact your lecturer.
- Contact your recitation instructor/TA. When generating your letter through AIM, select the recitation component.
- For quiz/exam accommodations: Process TBD. Departmental Contacts: Michael Ziegler (email@example.com), Brad Hefner (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Raju Nandyala (email@example.com).
- For any other accommodations: Email Michael Ziegler (firstname.lastname@example.org), Brad Hefner (email@example.com), and Raju Nandyala (firstname.lastname@example.org). Depending on the request, one of them will reply to you to discuss next steps.
- For quiz/exam accommodations and intermittent flex plans (formerly "ADM Agreements"): Your instructor will provide extended time on quizzes and exams. For other quiz/exam accommodations such as alternate format or a scribe, contact Psych1100Admin@osu.edu.
- For peer notetaker requests: Instructors will post handouts and recorded content with captions in Carmen. If you would still like a notetaker in addition to these resources, please contact your instructor directly.
- For any other accommodations: contact Paula Cullen at Psych1100Admin@osu.edu
- Contact Michelle Everson (email@example.com)