Office of Student Life

Disability Services

Campus Change Students

If you are registered with Disability Services on your regional campus, you are still eligible for the same academic accommodations at Columbus campus. While you do not need to re-register, we do encourage you to connect with our office as part of your campus transition.

Schedule a Campus Change Meeting

Accommodation request procedures can vary between campuses. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to schedule a “campus change meeting” with your Access Specialist at Columbus to discuss your accommodations. Connecting with us early will also ensure that the correct Access Specialist appears on your Course Accessibility Letters.

Your Columbus campus Access Specialist is assigned to you based on your primary major/program. On the Contact My Access Specialist page you can find your Access Specialist and use their appointment scheduling link to book your campus change meeting.

Requesting Accommodations for Columbus courses        

Instructions for requesting accommodations for Columbus campus courses are available on our Requesting Accommodations page.