Accessible Information Management (or AIM for short) is Disability Services's new online portal for students and instructors.
- Students new to Disability Services use AIM to submit their application for services and their medical documentation for registration (All campuses).
- SLDS-registered students use AIM to generate their Course Accessibility Letters and submit exam scheduling requests (Columbus only; regional campus integration in-progress).
- Instructors and course coordinators use AIM to view/process accommodation requests in their courses, as well as submit proctoring information and exam materials to SLDS (Columbus only; regional campus integration in-progress).
NOTE: To ensure that you do not miss important emails sent via AIM, we encourage you to either:
- Add the domain "post.accessiblelearning.com" to your safe sender list (click here for Outlook 365 instructions), or
- Regularly check your junk mail folder.
- Spring 2019: New Student Application, Case Management Module, Student Portal
- Summer 2019: Alternative Testing Module, Instructor Portal
- Summer 2020: Integrate Regional Campuses, Phase 1: New Student Application and Case Management
- Autumn 2020: Integrate Regional Campuses, Phase 2: Student Portal, Instructor Portal
- Future: Note-Taking Services Module, Accessible Media Module, Interpreting/Transcribing Services Module
Instructions for Using AIM:
- Instructions for Students New to SLDS
- Instructions for SLDS-Registered Students
- Instructions for Faculty/Staff