Accessible Information Management (or AIM for short) is SLDS’s new online portal for Columbus campus students and instructors.
- Students new to SLDS use AIM to submit their application for services and their medical documentation for registration.
- SLDS-registered students use AIM to generate their Course Accessibility Letters and (starting Summer 2019) submit exam scheduling requests.
- Instructors and course coordinators (starting Summer 2019) use AIM to view/process accommodation requests in their courses and submit proctoring information/exam materials to SLDS.
NOTE: To ensure that you do not miss important emails sent via AIM, we encourage you to either:
- Add the domain "post.accessiblelearning.com" to your safe sender list (click here for Outlook 365 instructions), or
- Regularly check your junk mail folder.
- Spring 2019: Case Management Module, Student Portal
- Summer 2019: Alternative Testing Module, Instructor Portal
- Autumn 2019 - Summer 2020: Note-Taking Services Module, Accessible Media Module, Interpreting/Transcribing Services Module
Instructions for Using AIM:
- Instructions for Students New to SLDS
- Instructions for SLDS-Registered Students
- Instructions for Faculty/Staff