Accessible Information Management (or AIM for short) is Disability Services's online portal for students and instructors.
- Students new to Disability Services use AIM to submit their application for registration.
- SLDS-registered students use AIM to generate their Course Accessibility Letters and (for Columbus campus) submit exam scheduling requests.
- Instructors and course coordinators use AIM to manage accommodation requests and (for Columbus campus) submit proctoring information and exam materials.
NOTE: To ensure that you do not miss important emails sent via AIM, we encourage you to either:
- Add the domain "post.accessiblelearning.com" to your safe sender list (click here for Outlook 365 instructions), or
- Regularly check your junk mail folder.