- Regional Campus Offices
- Ohio College2Careers
- ADA Coordinator’s Office
- Digital Accessibility Center
- Professional Associations
Regional Campus Offices
Accommodations for students with disabilities are available at each Ohio State regional campus through their respective Disability Services office. Visit the campus links to learn more:
Ohio College2Careers, a partnership between The Ohio State University and Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities, aims for students with disabilities to have the support they need to complete their degree and/or credential, earn higher wages, and meet the demands of tomorrow’s labor market. To learn more, visit our Career Support page.
ADA Coordinator’s Office
The ADA Coordinator's Office guides the University's efforts to move beyond compliance and toward seamless access. They process accommodations for staff, faculty, and visitors to the University, and address accessibility issues and reports of disability-based discrimination on campus. To learn more, visit the ADA Coordinator's Office website.
Digital Accessibility Center
The Digital Accessibility Center (DAC) is a partnership between the ADA Coordinator’s Office (as part of the Office of Institutional Equity) and Student Life Disability Services. DAC provides support to campuses, colleges, and vice presidential units in the following areas:
- Evaluation of digital information and services for compliance with Ohio State’s Digital Accessibility Policy
- Investigation and resolution of complaints in consultation with the ADA Coordinator’s Office
- Training on accessible design and development practices
- Assistance in formation of exception requests and accommodation plans
- Advice and consultation on digital access strategies, purchasing controls, and training
As part of our commitment to excellence, our staff are affiliated with a number of professional associations, including:
- Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD)
- Ohio AHEAD
- Association of Transcribers and Speech-to-Text Providers (ATSP) – This organization was founded in part by two SLDS staff members!
- National College Testing Association (NCTA)
- Great Lakes College Testing Association (GLCTA)