Common Courses - Contact List for Spring 2020
In some common courses, accommodation requests are managed partially or entirely by a course coordinator instead of the instructor. These common courses and their contacts are listed below. AIM is set up to send your Course Accessibility Letters to these contacts automatically via email after you submit your accommodation requests. Please communicate and follow up with these contacts as indicated below.
If you are not sure whom to contact or run into any issues with this process, please reach out to Disability Services.
(Last updated 1/6/20)
Biology 1101, 1102, 1105, 1110
- Contact Adam Andrews (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Biology 1113, 113H, 1114, 1114H
- For exam accommodations and attendance/deadline modifications: The course coordinator will contact you within 7 days of your registration to inquire about your accommodations. If you have an exam scheduled within the next 10 days and are newly registered, email Jonathan Horn (email@example.com) and/or Maggie Wetzel (firstname.lastname@example.org) to expedite matters. Please include your lecturer’s name in the subject line of your email.
- For volunteer note-taker requests: Many lecturers post recorded lectures to Carmen. If you would still like a note-taker, contact Jonathan and Maggie. Please include your lecturer’s name in the subject of your email.
Chemistry 1100, 1110, 1210, 1220, 1250, 1610, 1910H
Sections taught by Dr. Zellmer (1210, 1250):
- For Chem 1210/1250 quiz accommodations, Chem 1250 lab accommodations, or attendance/deadline modifications: Contact Dr. Zellmer (email@example.com)
- For Chem 1210 lab accommodations: Contact Dr. Amy Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Midterm/final accommodations or other accommodations: contact Holly Wheaton (email@example.com)
- For exam accommodations and attendance/deadline modifications: contact Holly Wheaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For other accommodations: contact both Holly and your lecturer
- Contact both Holly Wheaton (email@example.com) and your lab supervisor: Dr. Jennifer Collins (firstname.lastname@example.org) for 1110 labs; Dr. Amy Moore (email@example.com) for 1210, 1220, 1610, and 1910H labs.
Italian 1101, 1102, 1103
- Contact April Weintritt (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your lecturer.
Math 1050, 1075, 1130, 1131, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1172
- For midterm/final accommodations: Contact William Husen (email@example.com) and Jessica Wheeler (firstname.lastname@example.org). When submitting a midterm or final scheduling request through AIM, select the lecture component.
- For other accommodations: Contact your lecturer.
- For quiz accommodations or other accommodations: Contact your recitation instructor/TA. When submitting a quiz scheduling request through AIM, select the recitation component.
Physics 1200, 1201, 1250, 1251
- Note for Physics 1200/1250 quizzes: Students must schedule quiz accommodations so that they are able to be in their recitation classrooms to take part in group work quizzes. Group work quizzes begin about 12 minutes after the start of recitation.
- For quiz/exam accommodations in which the proctored time at SLDS will partially or completely overlap with recitation: no additional contact needed. Simply make your exam scheduling request through AIM.
- For quiz/exam accommodations in which the proctored time at SLDS will NOT overlap with recitation due to your accommodations or a class/personal conflict: Email Michael Ziegler (email@example.com), Brad Hefner (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Raju Nandyala (email@example.com) with an explanation for the need to take the quiz/exam at another time. One of them will reply to you to discuss further.
- For other accommodations (e.g. volunteer note-taker, attendance/deadline modifications): Email Michael Ziegler (firstname.lastname@example.org), Brad Hefner (email@example.com), and Raju Nandyala (firstname.lastname@example.org). Depending on the request, one of them will reply to you to discuss next steps.
- Contact Paula Cullen (email@example.com)
- For exam accommodations and attendance/deadline modifications: contact Michelle Everson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For other accommodations: contact both your lecturer and Michelle