Office of Student Life

Disability Services

Transfer Students

If you are transferring from another college or university and are already registered with that institution’s disability services office, you should ask for that office to provide you with documentation of your disability and of your approved accommodations. Please provide the disability and accommodations documentation to our office to register for services. You must submit documentation in advance and follow our Registration Process.

If you are transferring from one of Ohio State’s regional campuses, you will still need to register with our office in order to receive accommodations on the Columbus campus. The accommodations received at an Ohio State regional campus do not automatically transfer. Please contact your regional disability services coordinator to discuss transferring to the Columbus campus.