Office of Student Life

Disability Services

Temporary Injuries / Services

Students with temporary injuries, such as a broken leg/arm, concussion, or surgery recovery can register with and receive services through Disability Services on a temporary basis. Temporary students do not need to follow the formal registration process. Instead, students should visit or contact our office and ask to speak with an Access Specialist about registering for a temporary injury.

To contact our office, visit the Contact Us page.