AIM Instructions for Faculty/Staff
NOTE: To ensure that you do not miss important emails sent via AIM, we encourage you to either:
- Add the domain "post.accessiblelearning.com" to your safe sender list (click here for Outlook 365 instructions), or
- Regularly check your junk mail folder.
AIM Features & Benefits:
- Generates course-specific accommodation letters which students request electronically. After students submit their requests, AIM automatically emails the letters directly to instructors. Students are still expected to communicate with their instructors in order to impliment their accommodations.
- Streamlines the exam scheduling process, allowing students to submit requests and faculty to submit proctoring information electronically. This new feature phases out the paper "proctor sheet".
- Instructors will only need to complete one Testing Agreement per course section (not per student, as it was prior to summer 2019). Testing Agreements can be copied for multiple sections of the same course.
- Includes the ability to add course coordinators as an additional or replacement instructor, providing flexibility for departments in how accommodation requests are managed in common courses.
- Includes an "Instructor Portal,” which allows faculty and course coordinators to see an overview of and process all received accommodation requests in a course without relying on email.
- Includes an "exam upload" feature for Instructors to easily and securely submit exam materials. This new process meets all Ohio State information security standards.
- Provides Student Life Disability Services with a robust exam scheduling system for more efficient coordination and better service for the university community.
View/Download AIM Instructions:
- Using AIM (for Instructors) (PowerPoint)
- Using AIM (for Instructors) (PDF)
- Instructor Portal Login (link)