Office of Student Life

Disability Services

Housing/Dining Accommodations

Students who ONLY need accommodations for on-campus housing or dining do not need to register with Disability Services. However, students who need additional accommodations or advocacy will need to register with our office. See our Registration Process for details.

Housing Accommodations

Students who ONLY need accommodations for on-campus housing should contact Toni Greenslade-Smith, Director of Housing Administration, at 614-292-8266 or .

For off-campus housing accommodation advice or questions, contact Off-Campus and Commuter Student Services.

Dining Accommodations

Students who ONLY need accommodations for dietary restrictions should contact Gina Forster, Assistant Director of Nutrition, at 614- 247-7641 or .

There are alternative dietary options located in dining facilities throughout campus. Visit the following link: to discover which locations offer food items that best suit your dietary needs, including specific information regarding ingredients, calorie counts, carbohydrates, sugars, and other important dietary information. Campus dining locations have signs next to food items regarding some food allergies and restrictions such as gluten free, peanut free, and dairy free.

Next Steps:

To learn more about accommodations, view the Disability Services Student Handbook.

For instructions on how to register with Disability Services, review our Registration Process page.

© 2019 The Ohio State University - Disability Services
098 Baker Hall, 113 W. 12th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
Phone: 614-292-3307 | Fax: 614-292-4190 | VRS: 614-500-4445 | General Questions: | Exam/Quiz Accommodations:
If you have trouble accessing this page and need to request an alternate format, contact