Struggling with test anxiety? Visit go.osu.edu/testanxiety to watch a video presentation on causes, resources, and success strategies. Continue reading below to learn about exam accommodations.
Students with disabilities that impact their test-taking ability can be approved for exam accommodations. Disability Services is committed to providing an equitable testing environment for students. Exam accommodations may include but are not limited to the following:
- Distraction-reduced space
- Extended time
- Assistive technology (e.g. CCTV, screen-reader software)
- Accessible formats (e.g. Word Doc, large print, braille)
- Computer/Microsoft Word for essay exams
- Raised table
Students authorized for exam accommodations have three exam options:
- Take exams with the class without accommodations.
- Take exams with appropriate accommodations arranged by the instructor.
- Schedule/take exams at Disability Services.
For instructions on how to register with Disability Services, review our Registration Process page.