Spring 2023 Information Sessions for Instructors and Students
January 4, 2023
Instructors - Info Sessions
In preparation of SP23, Student Life Disability Services staff will host virtual information sessions about our most frequently requested accommodations. These will include exam accommodations, notetaking assistance, and attendance and deadline modifications. Instructors will have the opportunity to ask general questions about how to manage accommodation requests.
- Tuesday, Jan. 10 - 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 12 – 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 17 – 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 19 – 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 23 – 10:30 a.m.
If instructors are unable to join us, the following link may be useful: Managing Accommodation Requests.
Students - Info Sessions and Exam Scheduling Help
Please consider participating in both options below!
In preparation of SP23, we will be hosting a series of 20-minute virtual information sessions to share updates and reminders about implementing your accommodations.
- Sending Course Accessibility Letters in AIM
- Exam Scheduling
- Attendance and Deadline modification
- Notetaking Technology Options
Please sign up for a 20-minute session here:
- Tuesday, Jan. 10 – 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 12 – 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 17 – 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 19 – 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, Jan. 23 – 1:00 p.m.
Exam Scheduling Help:
SLDS invites students with exam accommodations to visit the Exam Services Suite during the first two weeks of the semester to meet the staff, tour the exam space, and schedule exams for the semester with the help of an experienced staff member. Students are encouraged to have all of their exam requests submitted for the semeter as soon as they receive their syllabi.
Dates: January 9-20, 2023
Hours: M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Student Life Disability Services
090 Baker Hall
113 W 12th Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210
If you are unable to join us, the below information may be useful to you: